I am the co-founder of KiekariTerra A.C and the creator of EncuerpaSavia
The purpose of my path is to do things different because I know that it is possible to live in a world where our relationships are sustained by the ability to look at each other from amazement and live from the wonder of our experiences, to be curious about our sacred history as human beings, in symbiosis with our social, family, cultural, physiological and cosmic systems.
My vision is rooted in an education from the body, self-discover maps that lead us to be moved by life again, to fall in love with ourselves and being alive.
For over 16 years, I have been immersed in movement practices and spiritual practices. My path is an spiral, like nature, showing me with generosity maps for my self knowledge to remember my original potential. My main teacher is Mother Earth, with her rhythms, her changes, her cycles, her movements, her great diversity and fabrics; Nature teaches me the importance of having different maps in life, of the importance of having multiple perspectives and lenses to navigate my moments.
It is from this variety of experiences that I have created the Soma Yoga Training 200hrs. I consider the body and movement as key means to return to feel alive again. I am a guardian of life and sacred processes of restoration and completion of what is necessary and what is natural in our sacred history.
I started my journey with my first 200 hour yoga training at Sattva Yoga with Mayra Cadengo, it took me 7 years after this training to decide to do another 300 hour training to complete my 500 hours; After these experiences I had the vision of creating a training that I would have liked to take and with a different educational model accessible to all, and that is how I began to train in other maps that would enrich this new history and reality in my life.
● In Training as a pre-conception, gestation, and birth Trauma Informed Doula with Adriana Ordoñez creator of VivenciaEcosomática
● In training as a Continuum Movement teacher by Continuum Movement
● In training as Facilitator for Psychedelic Integration at School of Reverence
● In training as a Somatic Educator at the BodyMindMovement school
● In training as a Somatic Experiencing Practitioner in Somatic Experiencing
● Certified in Conscious Body Practitioner/ Jungian Somatics by Janeth Clapp
● Certified in MindBody Therapy by Embodied Philosophy
● Certified in Movement for Trauma level 1 and 2 by Janeth Clapp
● Certified in Trauma Informed Yoga by Collective Resilience
● Trained in Transpersonal Education by the Macuil Institute
● Training in Facilitator of Circles for Women by BeWomanProject
● Certified in Yoga Tune Up® by Yoga Tune Up Fitness
● Registered Instructor of the Yoga Detour Method and Yoga Detour Synthesis
● Trained as a Facilitator of the Work that Reconnects
● Coach in Changing Habits for Habits
● Certified in Mindful Strength by Kathryn Bruni-Young
● Training in Hatha Yoga 300 Hrs at Yandara Yoga School
● Training in Mandala Vinyasa Yoga 200 Hrs in Sattva Yoga
I believe that each of us has the potential to recreate new stories in their lives. I believe that each of us are guardians and carriers of great creativity to participate in the harmony and congruence of our internal and external realities and allow ourselves to live the real life of our bodies, awakening to the fullness of what it means to be alive, in a healthier and happier world..